Friday, January 26, 2018

Semester 2 Spring 2018

Hi Everyone,
Just a quick update that fitness center hours will be maintained throughout the semester as per normal.  Make sure you take time to thank the supervisors while I am away on surgical leave.

Programming will still be posted for Sports Performance and RTC Judo athletes on the programs page under the Programs link at the top. 

Reminder to all users tha
t there are tons and tons of programs available through the page archives and a variety under the program tab at the top.  All students are welcome to follow the Sports Performance programs so that they can use the LCI Fit community as a resource to help them with movements they are unsure of.

Any questions, please email me and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as I can

Get Strong!  Stay Strong!